Almost without exception, parents and staff feel that school uniform is the cheapest and most sensible form of working dress. We hope that all parents will support us fully in providing their children with the correct uniform. School sweat-tops, cardigans, polo-shirts and T-shirts, P.E. shorts, P.E. bags and book bags are available online from School Trends and will be delivered to your door. Click here for the uniform website
Boys: short/long dark grey trousers, school white polo-shirt or white shirt, school sweatshirt or royal blue ‘V’ neck pullover, grey socks, black shoes, not trainers.
Girls: grey tunic, skirt or dark grey tailored trousers, school white polo-shirt or white shirt, school sweatshirt or royal blue ‘V’ neck pullover or school blue cardigan, grey or white socks/tights, black shoes, not trainers.
- Royal-blue or yellow checked skirts or dresses, plain black sandals with a closed toe.
- (Nail varnish/ false nails are not allowed in school)
- P.E. Clothing for Hall Lessons
- Children will work in bare feet unless there is medical reason for footwear to be worn.
- Boys: royal blue shorts, plain T-shirt (blue, yellow or white) or vest
- Girls: royal blue shorts, plain T-shirt (blue, yellow or white) or vest
Outdoor Games Clothing
- Boys and Girls: Royal blue shorts, plain T-shirt, plain socks and trainers. Pupils will also require a track suit in cold weather.
- Long hair must be tied back during all P.E. activities. All children should have a ‘shoe bag’ which is large enough to hold their P.E. clothing, etc.
- The School does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal property of pupils.
- Marking clothes and other property with the owner’s name is therefore of the greatest importance and parents are requested to ensure that all property brought to school is marked with their child’s name.
The school jewellery policy is as follows:
- No jewellery will be worn by children participating in P.E. and swimming activities.
- Necklaces and bracelets should not be worn.
- If ears are pierced, please provide your child with plain studs only.
- For P.E. / Games earrings must be removed. If your child is unable to remove them independently please remove them before school.
- Only plain hair bands should be worn.